The event: Vancouver Half-Marathon
When: June 24, 2012


Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 2

Hmm.  I can see where the implied full disclosure component of this project is going to be both painful and effective, as I'm writing this in shame-tinted dismay.
 MyRedBike, you wondered how the proposed training pace could possibly be maintained?  Well, this was a house pants day, without the house pants.  No, I didn't wander the house nude, but I did achieve a level of sloth reserved for a day spent in pajama bottoms.

Activity level: Went to matinee
Nutrition: Are Twizzlers a source of anything?

Goal:  Am aiming for 6 training days per week, giving me one rest day.  Clearly, this was the rest day.  I'm sure lots of athletes take a break on Day 2.

3 comments:

  1. I called it! I think the six days per week goal is much more reasonable.

    We also had a slothful day over here, lots of napping and video game playing and reading. Nutrition: hot dogs for dinner and I've just sent Dean on a McCain cake run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, twas truly a gray and nappish day. Way to embrace it. Your nutrition trumps mine: at least you got basic protein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I wonder what a slothful day is like....I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete