The event: Vancouver Half-Marathon
When: June 24, 2012


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 13

3 months to the race.

Location:  Vancouver.  Get to play big-city gal this week as a very kind friend has lent me her apartment while she's vacationing in tropical climes.

Result:  All the shifting of geographies and socializing of late has been very fun, but not super conducive to training.  I got out for a good run in Black Creek last week, and I plan on doing two Jericho Beach runs while I'm here, but strength training and nutrition?  Sketchy at best.  This week, I blame location: going anywhere right now requires tripping over (and into) a cafe called Death by Chocolate
It's out of my hands.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back in the big city this week! You definitely need to do those Jericho Beach runs - need a ride? I may just be willing to trade a ride for a piece of chocolate cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete