The event: Vancouver Half-Marathon
When: June 24, 2012


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another Quick Catch-Up

May 1st: Day 57
80 minutes, slow and steady.  Last run in Rathtrevor before I head over to Salt Spring Island.  I will miss my favourite trails but am so excited to explore what Salt Spring has to offer.

April 29th: Day 55
45-minute tempo run.  Best run of the bunch, and a spectacularly sunny spring day.  

April 27th: Day 53
30 mins.  Intended to do speed intervals, but really, there was no discernible difference between what I thought were my bursts of speed and my regular tortoise pace.

April 25th: Day 51
75 minutes, slow and steady.

April 22nd: Day 48
Ran 6 hill repeats.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind that I'm living vicariously through your running regime. Conversations in the Ivory Tower now go something like this: Miguel - Did you go for a run today? Me - No, but Janet did!

    ReplyDelete